Re: How to tie the last note of one variable to the first note of anothe

From: Jürgen Ibelgaufts
Subject: Re: How to tie the last note of one variable to the first note of another variable?
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:54:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Xavier,

I gave it a try and it seems that my thoughts were too complicated, your
code looks very clean. But... in my case having \voiceOne and \voiceTwo and
having them printed in different colors, things get confusing very quickly,
and it seems that I still can't omit having several Voices. Many thanks for
your advice anyway, it helps me getting rid of many unnecessary lines of
code.

Cheers
Jürgen