Re: exercise notation

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Re: exercise notation
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:52:04 -0500

Hello Jose,

I've found the simplest thing is to generate them all at once.  It
doesn't take that much time for normal sized choral pieces and you get
all the files at once.  If you have the music for each voice in
separate variables,  say \soprano, \alto, \tenor, \bass,  then a \book
block like the one below will produce 5 pdfs and 5 midi files -- one
for each of the parts plus one containing them all.

\book {
    \score {
          \new Voice  \soprano
          \new Voice  \alto