Re: error in predefined chord diagram?

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Re: error in predefined chord diagram?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:31:57 -0500

As long as I'm on my soapbox :-),  it occurs to me that it would be a
service to any student guitarist looking at that chart if the staff
notation showed the actual voicing of the chords, perhaps in
parentheses, alongside the root position close voicings, e.g

g,  c  e  bes c' e'

for the C7 chord.

Cheers,
Mike