Re: engraving rules question - voices with merged heads

From: Michael Ellis
Subject: Re: engraving rules question - voices with merged heads
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 16:18:47 -0500

I agree with James.  As I think I've commented in another thread, I've
seen many rehearsals interrupted when singers needed to ask a question
because of confusing notation.  Think of it this way: as a composer
you want to give the performers every possible chance to get it right
the first time so they can spend more time working on bringing your
music to life in performance.

Cheers,
Mike