Re:

From: Daisy A
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:04:34 +0000 (UTC)

James Lowe <James.Lowe <at> datacore.com> writes:

> Daisy

Wow, who knew it was that simple?
On my machine, lilypond is installed on the D drive (partitioned) and that's
where the shortcut was as well (it's where I keep all my data files so made
sense to install where all the .ly files would be nearby). Have just copied the
shortcut over to the desktop and it now works.

Thanks James!