ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etudes d'anamorphoses: les dif

From: Phil Hézaine
Subject: ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etudes d'anamorphoses: les différentes versions d'un choral.
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:09:15 +0100

Hi,

You'll find these 2 publications at:

http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article48

Discussing about the license on the Free Art mailing list I was
forgetting to write the "copyright header" inside all my files! Ough!
Fortunately Valentin was not far. His well-meaning has saved me.
He has also given me the tip about how to include the source files
inside the pdfs. Many thanks again, Valentin.
Talking of which, the included source files are tar.bz2.
Whether it's a problem for you (Windows or Mac users) to extract the
archive from the pdf you'll find a zip archive on the site.

The next step of this project is for GNU Solfege.

to Michael: I plan an update when the 2.14 is out. Perhaps the midi
files will be renewed at this time (see the Edition's Notes). Be aware
of that if you still want to use the source.

Have fun.
Phil.