Re: Re: error in predefined chord diagram?

From: bart . deruyter
Subject: Re: Re: error in predefined chord diagram?
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 09:17:15 +0000

@ Carl Sorensen
Wow, looks great :-), though I'd play the D° as following : xx0131 . Doubling the first note of the chord is better then the third of it, when it is possible. And it's even easier to take.

This is why I love open source, people really can contribute :-D.

@ Tim McNamara
Could you specify what you mean with fourth fingering? As I see it, as far as I've seen the pdf, the fourth fingering is doubling one of the notes of the chord, which is perfectly valid, and not playing a fourth note in the chord, as the previous version did, which resulted in a 7th. A regular C chord doubles the c and e too, a regular E even has 3 e notes.

grtz,
Bart