Lines per page

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Lines per page
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 11:31:00 +0100

Hello,

I have a score adapted for harp trio. I want to put it on four pages to reduce the page turns. The slow part starting at last measure on page 2 is also convevient for page turn. On pages 1,2 and for Lilypond has put four lines on the page. But on page 3 there is a lot of space while the page 4 is very condensed. Why doesn't Lilypond equally put 4 lines on each page and how can I circumvent this?

This happen only in the complete score. Reducing it to a minimal example removes the problem. Since the score may to too large to put it to the list, I dropped it here:

http://dj1na.gmxhome.de/score/TheLittleFountain.ly
http://dj1na.gmxhome.de/score/TheLittleFountain.pdf

Best Regards,
Helge