Re: Slur position : "catching" Llilypond values...

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Slur position : "catching" Llilypond values...
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:54:10 +0200

On Mon 07 Feb 2011, 17:51 I wrote:
> On Mon 07 Feb 2011, 16:32 Éditions IN NOMINE wrote:
> > Well, let me explain  :-)
> >
> > I often use \once \override Voice.Slur #'positions = #'(a . b) to adjust
> > Slur position, and most of the time, I only need to modify only one of a or
> > b.
> >
> > I'd like to be able to "catch" the default a or b value and tell
> > Lily not to touch it, so that I could tell Lily something like :
> >
> > \once \override Voice.Slur #'positions = #'(* . b)
> >
> > with * = default value, which would mean "whatever you want"
> >
> > Does anybody know a clever trick for that ?
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=639 ?
Sorry, i was too quick sending this.

I mean that for 'positions you might want to create something similar --
function which takes a pair and adjusts 'positions for Slur.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad

  Be careful! These are some commonly used abbreviations:
   • LM -- Learning Manual
   • NR -- Notation Reference
   • IR -- Internal Reference

  Look at LilyPond’s documentation to find more.