Re: score missing accidentals

From: Douglas Ridgway
Subject: Re: score missing accidentals
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:15:11 -0700

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM, Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 9 February 2011 18:48, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Douglas

Hi Xavier,

Right, this is what I'm doing. I'm compiling bassoon-letter.ly to get
the bassoon part output, and score-letter.ly to get the full
conductor's score output. Accidentals show up in the bassoon part, but
not the conductor's score. I'll work on building a minimal example, as
James suggested. The score for the 2nd movement has accidentals in it,
so maybe that'll help me figure the problem out.

Thanks!
doug.