Re: score missing accidentals

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: score missing accidentals
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:56:06 +0000 (UTC)

Douglas Ridgway <ridgway <at> dridgway.com> writes:

>  Actually, it looks like the score doesn't
> contain any accidentals at all, at least in the first movement. Is
> there something simple that I'm missing?

I could not resist looking into this.

The horn part contains a request to make all accidentals in the score invisible
:
\override Score.Accidental #'transparent = ##t

This seems to stem from some confusion about key signatures in horns.  It is
specified in the file from mutopiaproject, but then made transparent.  You can
simply leave the key signature out.
--
Keith