Re: Scheme : compiling text and score sequences

From: Bertrand Bordage
Subject: Re: Scheme : compiling text and score sequences
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:38:31 +0100

Thanks Jan-Peter !

I agree with your idea of using asterisks instead of numbers when annotating scores (but for text, numbers seems more elegant).
For the moment, I will try to do LaTeX-like footnotes for markuplines.

Indeed, this would be a good solution for now :
- A column of footnotes on each page of markuplines
- Endnotes for the musical parts. Maybe without any sign on the score, but with a reference to the score name, the current bar number and the instrument name in the list of endnotes, like in Ricordi's critical notes. This will avoid the parallel music parsing issue. And it looks sooo classy ;-)  (or boring)

Then I'll have a deeper look on this parsing issue.

Any help would be welcome :o)

Regards,
Bertrand