Re: Use fingering notation for percussion and drum “ sticking”

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: Use fingering notation for percussion and drum “ sticking”
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:09:18 +1100

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you try the standalone example I posted later in the same mail
> starting with the bad "\L..." advice? This works on my version.

Yes, I replied to that one saying it works. What I'm using now is:

    RH = -\tweak #'text #"R"-1
    LH = -\tweak #'text #"L"-2

and thank you for getting me that far!

But I'm eager to use the tweak to Fingering that you're hinting at,
because I think that's the correct feature to use (and it means the
correct markup will be used by default).

--
 \          “Computer perspective on Moore's Law: Human effort becomes |
  `\           twice as expensive roughly every two years.” —anonymous |