Re: Re: scorio.com a WYSIWYG scorewriter with LilyPond-Export

From: jofeu
Subject: Re: Re: scorio.com a WYSIWYG scorewriter with LilyPond-Export
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:26:08 -0800 (PST)

Op schreef Éditions IN NOMINE <address@hidden>:
> With my Firefox3.6.13, it says :
> Une erreur système inattendue s'est produite.
> java.lang.NullPointerException

Finally we were able to reproduce the behaviour you have reported: The URL
http://www.scorio.com delivers a blank page reading:
"java.lang.NullPointerException". We have found a problem at scorio
depending on the browser's language settings. The fix for that is now
online. Please try again and let me know if it works for you.

If not so, please tell me the exact time (including your local time zone) so
that I can find the incident in our log files.

Permanently improving,

Johannes
scorio Team