Re: Error in running Lilypond

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: Error in running Lilypond
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:20:58 +0100

I must admit the convert-ly part is quite unmaintained.
The Windows-orientation comes from the fact I have only access to Windows machines.
If you send me bug reports at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=91119&atid=596024 I'll take a look. (Though currently sourceforge seems to be down)

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Gilles THIBAULT <address@hidden> wrote:

To tell you the truth,
convert-ly doesn'n work for me in lilypondTool.  The whole concept of
the configuration is windows-oriented

Not works for me also in Windows :

%%%%%%%%%
Sourced file: jeditresource:/LilyPondTool.jar!/lilytool/macros/convertToLily.bsh : Error in method invocation: Static method toUnix( java.lang.String ) not found in class'lilytool.LilyToolPlugin' : at Line: 60 : in file: jeditresource:/LilyPondTool.jar!/lilytool/macros/convertToLily.bsh : lilytool .LilyToolPlugin .toUnix ( sourceFile )
%%%%%%%%%

LilypondTools : 2.12.932
lilypond : 2.12
lilypond Path : C:\lilypond