Changelog

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Changelog
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 17:50:21 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  I'm wondering whether there's a complete changelog for every devel version. The reason is, when I compile my score with the very recent two versions (I have not compiled it for a little long time), I found there are two instrument names in GrandStaff. At that time, engraver-init.ly didn't contain the instrument name engraver, so I added it in my def file. Now there are two, so two are printed. But without saving the pdf as text can't I discover this problem. I don't know what has happened on other fields, so perhaps there are more non-text things changed and then duplicate and/or conflict with my defs. Also, \RemoveEmptyStaves was added without an announcement in the Changes. Can git give me any hints? I don't like to download the complete git site, since it's too big!
Regards
Haipeng