Re: Use custom font's flat (b) and sharp (#) symbols for chords(solved)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Use custom font's flat (b) and sharp (#) symbols for chords(solved)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 18:29:26 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Xavier Scheuer" <address@hidden>
To: "Matthias Hüsken" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 5:32 PM

2011/2/16 Matthias Hüsken <address@hidden>:

Hi again,

thanks a lot for the pointers in the right direction, I finally got my problem
solved. It is based on the solution found here:

In case someone else stumbles upon this problem, here is my (shortened)
solution:

[...]

Hi,

"In case someone else stumbles upon this problem", it would be great if
the solution was on the LSR : http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/

Could you add this as a new snippet ?
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html

Thanks in advance.