Re: Line-width and the alignment of the copyright notice

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Line-width and the alignment of the copyright notice
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 23:10:28 +0100

Am Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011, um 21:50:53 schrieb Ivo Bouwmans:
> Dear all,
>
> Changing the value of line-width (which according to the documentation sets
> the width of music systems), I noticed that the copyright notice changed
> position too. See the example in the attachment: it left-aligns with the
> staves.

Actually, what you are observing is a consequence of the tagline being too
wide... It is centered, as long as it is not wieder than the linewidth.
However, in 2.12.x, the left edge of the tagline never moves further to the
left than the page margin. That's what you are observing.

In 2.13.x (soon to be the 2.14 release), the tagline is always centered and
moves further to the left than the margin, even if it falls off the page on
the left.

Cheers,
Reinhold
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886