Re: New here and first question about using repeat percent over more tha

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: New here and first question about using repeat percent over more than two measures
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:16:49 +0100

On 22 February 2011 22:58, Aurelien <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new on this list, though I use Lilypond for several years (but quite
> basically) and audio with GNU/Linux for more years.
>
> I present myself: I'm Aurélien, I'm french, work in a french non-profit
> production/label/tour agency which produces and tours only free art with
> free software.

Hi Aurélien,

I don't know if you are aware that we have also a list for
French-speaking users :  address@hidden .  :)

There you can ask your questions in French (and replies in French too!).
Maybe you could subscribe and present yourself and your
"non-profit production/label/tour agency which produces and tours only
free art with free software" ,  which looks very interesting!