Re: /times 4\6 {.....}

From: Craig Bakalian
Subject: Re: /times 4\6 {.....}
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:17:28 -0500

Hi again,

Sorry about this.  I have programmed a lilypond editor of my own.  It
can preview a measure at a time.  The measure preview uses output from
lilypond in svg format, therefore my measure preview was looking at the
snip from the output of svg where the 6 was smashed down into the beam
of the notes.  This doesn't happen in the full pdf score.

Sorry about this!

Craig Bakalian