Re: Ancient and modern from same source

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Ancient and modern from same source
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:29:28 -0500

I glanced over the wiki and saw the following slightly puzzling phrase
on the IRC page.

So, if one day typesetting with LilyPond is really getting on your
knees, don't give up but ask help on #lilypond channel!

suggest "getting on your nerves" or "really putting you on your knees"
or better yet a non euphemistic sentence. Such as "So, if one day
typesetting with LilyPond is really proving difficult to understand,
don't give up but ask help on #lilypond channel!

regards,

Shane Brandes