Re: ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etu des d'anamorphoses: les

From: Phil Hézaine
Subject: Re: ANN: J. S. Bach - 371 Chorals à 4 voix + Etu des d'anamorphoses: les différentes versions d 'un choral.
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:51:48 +0100

Hi,

An updated version with included tar.bz2 sources is available:

http://superbonus.project.free.fr/spip.php?article48

Some slight inconsistencies were corrected.
Midi files of Lilypond were updated to take into account the duration of
the fermatas, which improves the scansion of a chorale.
Note however that the tempi are not relevant at all. But by changing the
\guidemidi-ly in the sources you will be able to more easily produce a
midi file that suits you.

For those wishing a really detailed analysis of Chorales (especially the
students) , I would advertise them when the time comes of the release:

"Les colles de Bach - The Bach's School (You've got me, there)"

for GNU Solfege which should include 352 chorales, each choral being an
exercise of musical dictation of 1, 2, 3 or 4 voices.

Because of an overlap midi problem as soon as two voices share an unison
with different durations (we don't know that in Lilypond) I'm waiting
the next version (GNU Solfege 3.19.3). The author, Tom Cato Amundsen, is
taking this issue on hand.

Be happy.
Phil.