Re: How to use Markup for Barnumbers?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: How to use Markup for Barnumbers?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:33:36 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "TaoCG" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:02 AM
Subject: How to use Markup for Barnumbers?

Hi all,

I think the question is rather self-explanatory.
If it is possible, how?

I tried overriding the #'text property of BarNumber but nothing happens.

What I actually want to achieve is print two bar numbers in a column for one
bar.

Thanks for helping.

Regards,
Tao

I'm sorry - I personally can't visualise the effect you're trying to achieve. Could you provide an image or scan so we can understand better?

--
Phil Holmes