RE: MF fonts

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: MF fonts
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:18:56 +0000

Hello
From: address@hidden address@hidden on behalf of Tim Sheasby address@hidden
Sent: 26 February 2011 10:07
To: address@hidden
Subject: MF fonts

Need the MI in the Aiken heads to be slightly narrower and taller so it lines
up nicely with the DO. Can produce appropriate glyph but how do I compile just
the final Emmentaler fonts?

Tim Sheasby
address@hidden

-------

I'm no developer but have you just tried running 'make' ? The Contributor's
Guide has some things about compiling -  sorry if that is obvious and you've
already looked.

Also you might be better asking this on lilypond dev list than user. Cc-ing
this list too.

James