Re: How to wreathe crescendo ?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: How to wreathe crescendo ?
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:02:14 +0100

2011/2/27 tobias bora <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> First, excuse me if I make spelling mistake (I'm French and my English isn't
> very good).
>
> This is my problem : when in lilypond I use \< and \! to have crescendo, the
> crescendo is made with many little horizontal ligne. For exemple see here :
> http://www.cam.hi-ho.ne.jp/oishi/lilypond/crescendo.gif (that's a bit
> much...)

At this resolution, two pixels wide for the hairpin line would be too
much.  Prepare a high-res image or watch a zoomed-in PDF and you'll
get a better idea of the right weight of the lines.  Then ask again if
this is not enough.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com