Creation of a generic pattern

From: voyageur
Subject: Creation of a generic pattern
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 19:35:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I have a score with a reccurent rythmic pattern.
This is an example :

\times 2/3 {c16\>[(d c\!) } e16 \staccato c \staccato]

I want to create some kind of template to save me typing the code many times.

I'm not sure template is the appropriate word, perhaps something like a C macro
would be more descriptive.

>From the lilypond tutorial, I made the assumption it could be done with scheme
functions. However I didn't found enough examples to get started.

Could you give some direction on how you would do that ?

ciao

oliv