Re: MF fonts

From: Tim Sheasby
Subject: Re: MF fonts
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:32:12 +0200

Thanks again for all the suggestions for the alternative mi
I have successfully compiled the new font with a miNarrow character. This
character has been horizontally scaled back to 100% and vertically scaled 110%.
Will submit the update for approval later. Here is a png showing both versions
of the mi in practice.

PNG image

Snippet:

\relative c' {
        \set shapeNoteStyles = #'#(do re miNarrow fa #f la ti)
        <c e c' e>2 q4 q
        \aikenHeads
        q2 q4 q
}