Thanks!

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Thanks!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:47:49 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just felt the urge to try to express how awesome I find Lilypond!

It fitted so right in my way of working (I'm a Lisp programmer and a
scientist, so Emacs and TeX are my usual companions) that it
participated to make music an integral part of my daily life. I write
music in Emacs, compile the file and if it's correct, just commit a new
revision in my Mercurial repository. It feels like music is just another
language to program the world!

Also, the design is absolutely brilliant. Lilypond is to music what
LaTeX is to text, but with a superior design and none of the issues of
TeX. (being a Scheme fan of course creates a small bias...)

So thanks a lot to the authors and the community that made it possible!

Regards,
Pierre Thierry
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A