Bug with marking at the end of the line

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Bug with marking at the end of the line
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:25:15 +0100

Hi,

I have a trouble reproducing what I found in the following snippet:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=432

I can't get Lilypond to print at the end of the line. In the
following example, you'll note that:

- when the marking is at the end of the *last* line, it doesn't appear
  at all
- when the marking is at the end of any other line, it is printed
  right-aligned to the center of the key of the next line
- when the marking is not at the end of a line, it's printed correctly,
  right-aligned to the bar

----------8<---------------------------8<-------------------------------
\version "2.12.3"

content = {
  e' d' c' a'
  \bar "||"
  \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #RIGHT
  \mark "(2)"
}

\score { \content }
\score { { \content r1 } }