Re: Cue mutually?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Cue mutually?
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:25:45 +0100

2011/3/3 Bernhard Ott <address@hidden>:
> On 03.03.2011 12:28, Francisco Vila wrote:
>>
>> Hello. I don't know if this is supported, at least it doesn't work for
>> me.  I want to cue a voice during silences in other, and resp. cue the
>> other during silences in this.
>
> have a look at tag-related features of lilypond:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Different-editions-from-one-source
>
> Very useful when it comes to cue-notes or different formatting in your
> score/parts.

This is very interesting, thank you, what I'd like to know is why my
example does not behave and if it is possible at all to cue fragments
from A in B and conversely from B into A.  My example tries this but
the result is not very good, IMO

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com