RE: Nope...still don't get the new spacing variables at all

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: Nope...still don't get the new spacing variables at all
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:20:18 +0000

)From: Phil Holmes [mailto:address@hidden
)Sent: 04 March 2011 09:09
)To: Janek Warchoł; James Lowe
)Cc: lilypond-user
)From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
)To: "James Lowe" <address@hidden>
)Cc: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
)Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 10:24 PM
)
)2011/3/3 James Lowe <address@hidden>:
)> > So can someone tell me (and they don't have to tell me numbers or
)tell
)> > me
)> > where to put the variable - I get that bit) WHICH flippin'
)> > staff-staff-thingy-dooby variable I am supposed to use?
)
)> Just off the top of my head - maybe score-system-spacing
)> #'basic-distance is what you need to change?
)
)> HTH,
)> Janek
)
)I'd agree that's what it should be.  But it doesn't seem to work

Oh thanks so much for clarifying this and it wasn't just me going mad :)

I did write that last email rather late and I was a bit tired (which is never a
good combination to write emails), so I probably did come across a bit terse,
for that I am sorry.

I'll play about with the suggestions given so far. Thanks again,

James