Re: Using lyrics in a markup

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Using lyrics in a markup
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 17:09:38 +0100

Am 04.03.2011 12:12, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
[...]

Hello again,

I came across our lyrics->markup snippet and made another extension: Stanza numbers often are left to the verse block. Now there is another bool-parameter to the verse-command, wich tells, if the stanza number shall be left of the verse or inline. I will post this to LSR, when I treat multiple stanza numbers correctly with the first one left.

It would be nice, if someone could test it.
Just a quick response after a short test:

Works for me, but as you mentioned, it fails when more stanzas are declared and
stanzblock = ##t.

Apart from this, would a separate property be the better way to handle the output?

Anyway, this is a very useful enhancement for my current project - great work, thank you!

Regards,

Marc