Re: using a different font in lyrics

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: using a different font in lyrics
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 21:55:13 -0800

* Br. Athanasius Pelletier <address@hidden> [2011-03-05 22:16]:

I have looked there and it's not quite what I am looking for.  What I meant
was that if you look at the example that says "Changing Stanza Fonts" Lets
say that for the first verse, I would want the number "1." to be in, lets
say, comic sans font but the rest of the lyric in verse 1 to be in times new
roman.

That is exactly what the given example does. I wasn't sure whether
your situation involved stanza numbers or something else - but if your
different font is in the stanza numbers, you can use the given example
pretty much directly.

Try the commands

\override StanzaNumber #'font-name = #"Insert Name of Your Font Here"

and

\override LyricText #'font-name = #"Insert Name of Your Font Here"

in different ways and see if they can give you the desired result.

Hoping this works...

--
David