Strange behaviour of Lyrics above Staff

From: TaoCG
Subject: Strange behaviour of Lyrics above Staff
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:04:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am having weird results with Lyrics above the Staff.
I tried to reduce the problem to a small snippet.

What I notice is that the distance to the staff is very large except on the
first system on a page.
Also the distance raises if you put a rehearsal mark at the beginning of a
system although they don't collide.

I tried moving the lyrics closer to the staff by overriding the
#'outside-staff-padding property of LyricText but with no effect at all.

Here comes the snippet. If you remove the rehearsal mark you'll see that the
lyrics will move much closer to the staff than on the following systems.

\version "2.13.52"

outer = 40
inner = 8

\header
{
        title = "Test"
}

music =
{
        \mark \default
        \repeat unfold \outer { \repeat unfold \inner { c'8 } \break }
}

text = \lyricmode
{
        \repeat unfold \outer { \repeat unfold \inner { foo } }
}

\score
{
        <<
                \new Staff = "s" \new Voice = "v" \music
                \new Lyrics \with { alignAboveContext = "s" }
                {
                        \set associatedVoice = "v" { \text }

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31089958/score.pdf score.pdf