Re: Text on slurs (faking bends etc)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Text on slurs (faking bends etc)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:36:49 +0100

Do you know that an attempt to add bend support in LilyPond has already been made?
http://lilypond-s-support-for-tablatures.3383434.n2.nabble.com/Request-Bounty-Tablature-bends-td5333373.html#a5536946

Now it's stuck but you can offer money and hope a developer will work on it:

Anyway, there is a bend.ly file which you can hopefully use in 2.13.x versions.
It worked quite well in versions 2.13.1x (IIRC).

I don't have this file right now....
Marc, do you have a link to the most up-to-date bend.ly? (or can you post it here?)

Cheers,
Federico