make several (20 : 4X5) systems in only one page

From: louloupond
Subject: make several (20 : 4X5) systems in only one page
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:33:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello , firstable excuse for my language  , however i'll try to explain you
my problem.

Here is the file i'm working on :
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31118481/bandoneon.ly bandoneon.ly
I would like to obtain a file with all measures separated , each one without
the time signature .
One page should countain 20 "systems" of two staves : 4 per line , each line
repeated 5 times.

I'm working on a lighter file (more comprehensive for me) :
http://old.nabble.com/file/p31118481/cellules_avecvariables.ly
cellules_avecvariables.ly

Also , i would like to color in black the notes of the 2nd and 3rd chords ,
and put one symbol of push and one symbol of pull (violon style) that should
appear on top of the 1st and 4th chord (respectivaly).

I just began discovering Lilypond , so if you could give some clues to help
me I would be very grateful .

Thanks for you reading ,

louloupond.