Re: Accessing the name of the input file from inside LilyPond

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Accessing the name of the input file from inside LilyPond
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:53:37 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Solomon" <address@hidden>
To: "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 5:33 PM

Hey all,

I'm trying to find a way to access the name of input file (i.e. foo.ly) from inside LilyPond. I know that this information is stashed in the parser (and thus accessible from music functions), but I would like to use it in a markup. Is there a way to get it from w/in markups? The reason I'm doing this is kinda technical, but suffice it to say that I can't hardcode the file name into the markup in advance.

The same question was asked earlier today, and Dmytro directed the questioner to:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=197

--
Phil Holmes