Re: Removing Time Signature entirely (not just transparent)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Removing Time Signature entirely (not just transparent)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:26:26 +0100

Am 14.03.2011 19:23, schrieb address@hidden:
Hello Everyone,

I am working on some highly customized notation for proportionally notated
phase music. I need all of the beats on the page to take up the same
amount of space so that the rhythms can be clearly seen. What I need to do
now is to take away the time signature in the first line entirely (not
just make it transparent). I need to take it away entirely because if I
make it transparent it still takes up space and makes the first line have
a smaller proportional notation than the rest of the lines.

See attached image.
A bit OT: how do you generate the clef?

Marc