Re: Removing Time Signature entirely (not just transparent)

From: ctesta
Subject: Re: Removing Time Signature entirely (not just transparent)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:32:48 -0400

Hello Bernardo,

I created a custom notehead. Include this somewhere in your file and then
call it before your notation using \headCir

headCir = {
  \override NoteHead #'(stem-attachment) = #'(0 . 0)
  \override NoteHead #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
  \override NoteHead #'text = \markup {
  \halign #-0.7 \draw-circle #0.5 #0.2 ##t
  }

The bit that positions the stem in the middle is the #'(stem-attachment)
part. I made the notehead a circle because otherwise it looks strange to
use the oval shaped notehead.

Best,
Carl