Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: [OT] Vivi, the Virtual Violinist, plays LilyPond music
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:50:04 +0200

On Fri 18 Mar 2011, 13:31 Graham Percival wrote:
> But regardless of quality, it *is* music.  It's a
> human being active, instead of watching American Idol.  It's a human
> being creative.
:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_RVLOsUW6U

Those who programmed it, are *very* creative. They did it for money, they did
it just for fun --- doesn't matter. They've got a lot of fun, i guess.

Those musicians are creative, too, of course.

What about those, who are listening and watching this "just another idol"?
Isn't it just the same fun (as if watching Americal Idol)?

Can't imagine how many issues they could fix instead of that waste of time...

=:O]

Seriously --- our creativity can make other people more active or make them
watching "just another idol". The lower the barrier --- the more crap. The
more crap --- the more "just another idols" and the less of creativity. I
think so.

It is not a "bad thing". It is the law :O)

Seriously --- we can not change this.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk
  Bug Squad