Re: New version of articulate available

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New version of articulate available
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 18:27:49 +0000

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 04:54:12PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> The attached patch includes and documents the Articulate script.

Looks pretty good, but I'd like to have a rietveld issue for
easier commenting.

> +and in the @code{\score} section do
> +
> address@hidden
> +\unfoldRepeats \articulate <<
> +     all the rest of the score...
> +>>
> address@hidden example

Is this necessary to use articulate.ly ?  I kind-of assumed that
this would only be necessary if you wanted to, umm, unfold the
repeats?

> +After altering your input file this way, the visual output is heavily
> +altered, but the standard @code{\midi} block will produce a better
> +MIDI file.

Maybe we should beef up the "use a separate score block for midi"
stuff... but that's something that we can work on after getting
the initial patch accepted.

Cheers,
- Graham