Re: New version of articulate available

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: New version of articulate available
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 10:07:09 +0100

On 20 March 2011 09:55, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've not checked, but is the license compatible with that of lilypond?
>  A simple line stating "this file has the same license as the lilypond
> package" would serve.

According to the header of the  articulate.ly  script, it is GNU General
Public License, version 2.
IIRC LilyPond is GNU GPL version 3.

Maybe Peter could change its script license to version 2 or later or
version 3, so it would be effectively compatible.

I'm glad that articulate is finally somewhat included officially into
LilyPond, since I asked for it 9 months ago and it is a popular request
on the LilyPond French Users mailing list.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Xavier

--