Spacing issue in 2.12.3

From: Roland Lutz
Subject: Spacing issue in 2.12.3
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:37:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

since I upgraded from Lilypond 2.10.33 (Debian lenny) to 2.12.3 (Debian squeeze), any page processed by Lilypond is moved to the top of the page, and the two staffs of a PianoStaff are much closer than before. This can be reproduced by any file; here is a minimal example showing the PianoStaff problem:

\version "2.10.0"
\score {
    \new PianoStaff <<
        \new Staff << \new Voice { c'4 } >>
        \new Staff << \new Voice { c'4 } >>

    \layout {

I'm not sure whether this is intended behavior, a bug, or a misconfiguration on my part.

In case it isn't obvious what's wrong with the previous example, I'm attaching files that show the problem on a "real-world" file.

Roland