Re: strange instrument name bug

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: strange instrument name bug
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:37:25 +0100

2011/3/23 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>   I meant to show a bug that the instrument name in the GrandStaff collide
> with the instr names in its child staves, but the following file gives no
> instr name in the grand staff level, although I find the engraver is added
> in the engraver-init.ly. What's wrong?

Not only there is not instr name in the grand staff level, there is
not a visible brace for this group.  Changing  RhythmicStaff inside it
to plain Staves makes the brace to appear.  But the "two-five" name
does not collide because 4 staves is an even number of staves and the
brace name goes between "three" and "four".  If I remove "four" then
there is an [understandable] collision.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com