Weird lyrics alignements

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Weird lyrics alignements
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 16:08:57 +0200

Hi,

I just discovered that the way notes are beamed together can change the
alignment of lyrics, although I thought that only ties and slurs would
do that.

It seems that I cannot use explicit duration in \addlyrics, and also
using explicit duration means lyrics are left-aligned to the notes.

So is it possible to have everything: automatic duration with a few
explicit durations where it's needed, and lyrics' syllables center
aligned with the notes?

Or is there an option I can set so that beaming won't affect the lyrics?

Musically,
Pierre
OpenPGP 0xD9D50D8A