Re: timing false in one staff only? [no longer with picture, just mental

From: madMuze
Subject: Re: timing false in one staff only? [no longer with picture, just mental flailing]
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:20:51 -0700 (PDT)

>I used to do this kind of thing with NoteWriter - remember that?

no, but I do remember being able to size a region manually in SCORE; we give
up some flexibility for this elegant spacing system.

Just had a quick thought and then must rush out:

Could the analysis noteheads be set in a markup (either as the whole staff,
or more likely, using the notehead glyphs from the Feta font (using \raise,
\lower, etc. and a space between each))? Then, that markup could be
\fill-line'd in a box with invisible borders, and the box positioned on the
staff (extra-offset is probably easiest, with the markup attached to "s4*0"
or something) and its width adjusted to suit the music.

Obviously, I go for the high-maintenance solutions. After all, the schemers
on this board love finding ways to automate.