Re: Favorite Lilypond-Score Printer?

From: joe ferguson
Subject: Re: Favorite Lilypond-Score Printer?
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:31:48 -0400

I have an Epson Stylus Photo R1800 that handles up to 13"x19"; I use it
mostly for making color prints of my wife's art.  It works fine with
Ledger-size (11"x17") paper in black & white, too. I use it with "heavy
photo matte" paper with minimum feed problems.  I've produced conductor
scores from PDFs with it for a friend.  It has been superceded by the
R1900, or the somewhat less expensive R1400.  Price <$300 new from
itsupplies.com. You might check with the supplier WRT paper thickness
capabilities of these printers, but the "Photo" series seem to handle
photo-print-weight papers just fine.

Joe