defining melismas differently in different stanzas

From: njrees
Subject: defining melismas differently in different stanzas
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

I searched first but didnt see this.

Is there a way to define melismas  differently in different stanzas?
I want to define a melisma where one syllable lasts for more than one note
in only one of the stanzas. The only way I know to do this is to put
\melisma and \melismaEnd in the voice definition in which case it will
apply to all stanzas.

Below is the 3rd bar of Erroll Garner's Misty. The "It" in the second
stanza should coincide with the G and Ab of the first triplet.

\include "english.ly"

<<
\new Voice = "misty" \relative c'' {
\key ef \major
{ c2 \times 2/3 { r8 g af } \times 2/3 { c ef g } }
}

\new Lyrics\lyricsto "misty" {
\set stanza = "1."
{ tree, and I feel like I'm }