Re: problem with OS X 10.6.7 and Lily-PDFs

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: problem with OS X 10.6.7 and Lily-PDFs
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 07:25:15 -0400

On Mar 31, 2011, at 7:21 AM, Jan-Peter Voigt wrote:

Hello List,

I installed Mac OSX 10.6.7 and now am unable to print my beautiful sheets from my mac! It seems to be related to a font problem in the last security update: http://www.tidbits.com/article/12078
Luckily I work on Ubuntu and can print from there ...

Sorry for this off topic message, but I know, there are a lot mac users in this community ;-)

Cheers,
Jan-Peter

I have the same problem.  A solution proposed on the French list is downloading Skim (http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/ ), although I have not managed to get that working either with my borderline-dot-matrix printer.

Cheers,
MS