Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Major version: LilyPond 2.14.0 released!
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 04:05:21 +0100

Oh bloody mao.  It's only been out for 2 hours, and you already
found a regression in Emoticon_engraver?!

sigh.

... well, it's too late to cancel the release, so I guess we'll go
down on record as having the fastest Critical bugfix by releasing
2.14.1 Really Soon Now (tm).  I've just pushed a fix for the ":-/"
issue, so now we just need to wait for a few hours until my
desktop finished building all the binaries and docs again.

Cheers,
- Graham